10 days ago
19 August 2020
Clinical Trials Associate
This dynamic and exciting clinical organisation has an opening for a Clinical Trials Associate to join their team in a role offering significant training and development with a defined career path in this field.
优发娱乐国际网页Applicants should have a secondary qualification (HNC/HNC/BTEC etc) in a scientific or technical subject, strong communication and organisational skills, and enjoy working with people in a very practical role where you'll be coordinating clinical trial recruitment, administration and working with people taking part in clinical trials. During trials you will be required to work morning/afternoon shifts that will mean working until 9pm.
This is what you’ll be doing
This Clinical Trials Associate is a key part of the clinical research team and you would be responsible for the execution of daily clinical research activities including:
- Preparation of the study documentation.
- Recruitment of subjects to take part in clinical trials, maintaining contact at all times with them.
- Ensuing the appointment schedule is up to date and accurate.
- Executing clinical research activities to a very high standard, including performing treatments and capturing high quality, real-time photographs.
- Ensuring accurate and complete case report form entry during trial execution.
- ·Promptly reporting of any concerns arising during a study.
The experience you’ll bring to the team in the role of Clinical Trials Associate
- Desirable experience would be a HNC/ HND or equivalent in a Science related discipline
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience working within a clinical trial environment would be advantageous, but not essential.
- The ability to work with confidential data.
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team, in an effective manner.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Early finish Friday
- Company pension
- Excellent working environment
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
优发娱乐国际网页To apply for the role of Clinical Trials Associate please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.