5 days ago
6 - 12 Months
优发娱乐国际网页23 August 2020
Facilities Programme & Project Manager
Temporary, 6-12 Months
Yolk Recruitment is a recruiting partner for one of Wales’ largest organisations that provides a critical public service. We’re currently supporting them in the recruitment of a Facilities Programme & Project Manager to be based in Cardiff, a temporary role with an intended duration of 6-12 months and including some working from home options, as well as site visits.
You’ll join the organisations Facilities Management Team, supporting the business by providing a safe, secure and efficient fit for purpose working environment. The successful candidate will support the team with responsibility or project and cost management of the building, fit out and relocation projects, delivering programmes to agreed time, cost and quality and ensure that deviations are flagged. You will use your extensive skills and experience to lead multiple projects varying in scale and cost within an effective delivery framework. You will ensure that Health and Safety standards and procedures are being maintained in the delivery of those projects and ensure that the deliverables are achieved successfully for the business.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
优发娱乐国际网页You’ll be managing and supporting the delivery of property change projects, supporting the Facilities Management Team with the delivery of building management projects across the property portfolio. This includes:
- Working collaboratively with others (key stakeholders, external suppliers/contractors and framework providers) to shape, plan and programme manage Facilities Management change projects in support of wider business change initiatives and the corporate strategy.
- Delivering a programme of projects ranging from business improvement to changes in the Building environment or Property Portfolio to technical initiatives or asset replacement / upgrade projects whilst contributing to the planning and allocation of resources to meet the needs of projects.
- Providing project support and planning with consistent leadership, ensuring the successful delivery
- Ensuring that the key components for success are in place for project delivery: including business leadership and engagement, appropriate governance, resource plans, enabling the required return on investment objectives.
- Collaborating effectively and managing external providers and partners to ensure that project success and maximum value for money is achieved from investment.
- Managing the allocated programme budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realised budgets as the programme progresses.
- Planning the programme and monitoring its overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Constantly checking the progress, in suitable detail, where appropriate to ensure delivery to time, cost and quality.
- Proactively identifying and mitigating risks to the delivery of the Programme / Projects.
- Managing and analysing and taking responsibility for issues that arise.
- Ensuring the delivery of new facilities and services to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the programme plan, flagging deviations.
- Managing third party contributions to the programme as appropriate.
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects.
- Working closely with the key stakeholders to ensure that the transition from project to service is seamless.
- Ensuring that new facilities & solutions are properly embedded and producing desired business outcomes and return on investment.
- Actively supporting company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer and other information.
- Undertaking such other activities as may be required to fulfil the objectives of the role
What you’ll bring to the team
- Degree level qualification or equivalent professional experience in Facilities/Property Management and Program/Project/Cost Management or similar
- 5-10 Year experience in Health & Safety preferably with a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
- Track record of managing projects from inception through to completion, from new build/refurbishments to major/minor building asset replacement projects
- Experience managing multiple projects within a programme
- Experience in the maintenance of a strategic view over a set of projects, providing the framework for implementing business initiatives, or large-scale change
- Demonstrable ability to manage budgets to control spend against budget
- Supplier management experience
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.